Happy Bottom Bum Butter Vegan Cycling Chamois ButterCharlie Bikemonger of www.charliethebikemonger.com says.... This is a wonderful locally produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly
- Pain relief from clove oil - pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and Egyptian geranium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to stop you growing diseases in your shorts.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions... in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Female friendly, it won't make your girly bits zing.
- Does not repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen, just up the road from my shop.
- Endorsed and used by real pro cyclists:
- Lee Cragie our Ladies National Fatbike champion loves the Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
- Markus Stitz who is riding round the world single speed is begging for it ;-)
- Karen Darke winner of a Gold Olympic medal in the Rio Olympics.
The Ingredients in Happy Bottom Bum Butter in International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI)
Ingredients Canola Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Vegetable Glycerine, Zea Mays, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil, Tea Tree - Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil
- Product Code: bumbutter
- Brand: bikemonger